Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH 2014

Will miss seeing (and hearing) you at SPAH, Slim. So sorry about your
family's losses.

Best, Elizabeth

"Message: 13
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 17:08:46 -0700
From: Slim Heilpern  <slim@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l harp-l  <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>

For all of you headed to SPAH 2014, hope you  have a fantastic time. I
haven't missed one since I started attending in 2007  but this year has been
both sad and challenging for me with a couple of deaths  in the family, one of
which resulted in my having to use up all my vacation time  dealing with the
sale of a family business. So, unfortunately, I need to sit  this one out.
But your smiling faces, hot licks, and soulful sounds will be in  my
thoughts as I continue to slave away at my day gig ;-).

-  Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com