Re: [Harp-L] re: big name SPAH members...

If you are going to provide freebies for the professionals, some of who may
 be earning a decent living, how about a few scholarships for those of us
students/learners who cannot afford to attend the convention?

Phyllis Robinson, Berwyn, Illinois
Retired Social  worker
Student Harmonica  student living on social security income.

In a message dated 8/2/2014 2:26:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,