[Harp-L] Tuning temperament for Minor based harmonicas?

All,

One of my customers asked a question I am really not qualified to answer:

"I get the gist of what notes to re-tune to create a Natural Minor
harmonica, etc. I was curious what formulas there are for JI or Compromised
Intonation for minor based tunings. Any thoughts are appreciated."

He asks in the context of using the Sjoeberg tuning table.

Any thoughts and or references JI or CJ minor tuning would be appreciated,
I am drawing a blank.

John Ingham

masterharp.com