Re: [Harp-L] Fast Instrumental in Bb

I generally prefer playing bluegrass and Gypsy jazz tunes in the sharp keys.  I find that even "dreaded" keys such as A work really well for many bluegrass tunes, even fast ones such as Old Dangerfield (another tune on my new CD).  Perhaps I've learned to adjust my riffs to fit these keys.  On my "Bluegrass in the Backwoods" CD, I play in about 8 different keys on a C chromatic, and as I recall, this "New Camptown Races," is the only tune in a flat key.