[Harp-L] Thanks/Session Americana in Sweden

Just thought I'd send a great big thank you to harp-l for existing.
Jim Fitting of Session Americana posted recently asking about harp-l members in Sweden. That's how I found out about the group and that they were doing a short tour here. I went to the last one of the Swedish gigs way out in the woods and enjoyed it immensely plus had a nice chat with Jim.
I found a new favorite band and have spent hours listening to the one CD they had available at the gig and watching the clips on YouTube.
Cheers!