Re: [Harp-L] Re: Standard embouchures

Maybe I've led a sheltered life......

1.  I had never heard of "lip blocking"  before this post.

2.  I was only familiar with "lip pursing" and "tongue blocking".  In my
mind  "U- blocking" (ala Norton Buffalo) is a form of tongue blocking.
#.  Lets ask the Hohner guys..........the ones who made the instruction
sheets that used to be in the box ............LOL.