[Harp-L] things I learn on my way to other subjects

   Was trying to track down the name of the soundtrack harpist used on a
recent documentary about a Ku Klux Klansman.  Sounded like it could have
been a name player and I was curious.  Not curious enough to post the
movie trailer on harp-l, though, because of some of the vile racist
language used in the clip.
   Anyway, in eventually tracking down the player, I wound up on this
page:
http://www.harmonica.com/hawaiian-harmonica-retreat-with-jp-allen-3330.html.
Sounds like a great time; must be nice being Joe Filisko these days!
   By the way, Joe wasn't the mystery player on the documentary, didn't
mean to give that impression.  Somebody named Martin Grant.  But the
Hawaiian harmonica retreat definitely caught my attention.  Who wouldn't
want to play harmonica under a coconut tree with Joe and Howard Levy nearby
dispensing playing tips?

Mick Zaklan