[Harp-L] multi-effects presets at the same volume

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Tue Nov 21 13:48:55 EST 2017

Robert Hale wrote:
My Digitech RP500 allows me to input a music track (like a full band) and
wear headphones. I set the band volume fairly loud, to almost crowd the
harp tone. As I stepped thru my harmonica patches, I heard them in context
with a band at the same time.
RESULT
No surprise real-time adjustments to volume during the gig. (For other
units, the same estimation can be made by playing a band track on speakers
at the same volume that you hear your harp on the mic.)
Yes, a volume pedal solves this, too, but I use the pedal for fast-slow
Leslie effects, and other options, for example, rather than output volume.

***

https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter