[Harp-L] Vern Smith's Solder method

Robert Hale robert@xxxxx
Sat Oct 28 21:54:37 EDT 2017

Thanks for posting, David.
I watched the whole thing, but haven't tried it yet.
I guess I'm more in favor of the nut/bolt method because I am familiar with
it.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com

--

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL

*Music Lessons for Adults and Children *
Harmonica, Steel Guitar, Dobro, Steel Pan, Piano Tuner
*Distance Learning via Webcam*
DUKEofWAIL.com <http://www.dukeofwail.com/>
*480-720-8897*

<http://www.youtube.com/dukeofwail#p/u/12/jfCJCe_hUMY> Take a Free Lesson