[Harp-L] MiniChrom Prototype played by Mitch Weiss

bren@xxxxx bren@xxxxx
Thu Sep 7 11:48:05 EDT 2017

I sent one of my Richter 10-hole MiniChrom prototypes to New York player
Mitch Weiss to evaluate. Mitch has been playing my old custom Richter CX10s
for many years. He found the small size and moving slider/mouthpiece a bit
odd at first, but he seems to be adapting pretty well - judging by the sound
of these clips!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2G5fNHyCQw
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2G5fNHyCQw&t=5s> &t=5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W-Esw-kFz0

Behind the front housing are two Marine Band harps in Db/D, with slider
notes in hole 3 altered slightly  to Mitch's choice - but otherwise stock
Richter tuning, half-valved.

More info on the TwinDiatonics here:

http://www.brendan-power.com/harmonicas-twin-diatonic.php

Brendan