[Harp-L] Draw bend 5

The Iceman icemanle@xxxxx
Fri Feb 2 10:25:24 EST 2018

Documentation, sure, but musically relevant, no.

I'm sorry, but as a harmonica teacher myself, I would never recommend you as a teacher since you have this type of mind set.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Hale <robert at xxxxx>
To: BenBouman2017 <ben at xxxxx>
Cc: Clayton Lehmann <harp-l at xxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Feb 2, 2018 9:39 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Draw bend 5

Although historically significant players used it, and because it's there
on the harp, are not good enough reasons for me to draw bend 5.
The third semitone down from Draw 3 is there on the harp, too.
Documentation, sure, but musically relevant, no.

(I love you guys!)

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL