[Harp-L] F#m

Ian Osborn arctys@xxxxx
Fri Jun 1 11:37:00 EDT 2018

For me if you simply need a quick formula then I just play it in first position as if it was major (same scale so very safe). For example Tom Petty and U2 a few songs are in A minor, I just use my C harp.
F sharp minor is A major, nothing wrong with using an A harp in a pinch. That’s the safest in my opinion.

Ian