[Harp-L] HarmoniCollege 2018 demonstration of playing 12 keys with one harp.

Sébastien Frémal sebastien.fremal@xxxxx
Mon Nov 5 04:22:47 EST 2018

Why not ? If you play jazz, there will be modulation in every scale
possible. You have to be able to play them all.

If I prefer the second position for blues, I also like to switch positions
to add different colours while playing.

Sebastien