[Harp-L] Double tongue blocking?

Jordan Feldman bigmouthhorns@xxxxx
Sun Oct 28 11:31:05 EDT 2018

I U block and pucker.  I’ll often U block 1st position fiddle tunes and the like..music where I’m not going to bend much.  It’s works well in higher register, as it can help in delivering the right amount and velocity of air to get clean high notes. Michael Rubin introduced it to me.  It seemed impossible at first but became natural rather quickly.
It’s a nice effect to get both a higher and lower harmony when you pull off..