[Harp-L] Meanwhile Over On the Musician Forums..

David McCurry david.mccurry@xxxxx
Wed Jan 16 13:30:53 EST 2019

I've enjoyed Harp-L over the years, but it is the "L" (unified listserv)
part of it that I've found not quite as good as it could be. Other forums
and sites that support discussions have multiple topics. I think it's time
for Harp-L to migrate to an actual discussion forum format, preferably one
that would allow members to subscribe to specific topics or sub-groups. If
you look at a site like audiokarma.org they have multiple discussion forums
for things as specific as vintage tube receiver/amplifiers, local clubs and
events, etc. Just my thoughts. Harp-L is a great resource and community,
but just too many threads and topics to put into one digest.

Dave

--
David S McCurry, EdD

DS McCurry Fine Arts Studio