[Harp-L] Stephen Hanner on the Harmonicaster electric harmonica

Ronnie Schreiber autothreads@xxxxx
Sat Mar 23 23:23:22 EDT 2019

Here's a video of Stephen Hanner on the Harmonicaster electric
harmonica, accompanied by Mike Gannon on acoustic guitar. Stephen is
playing through an Epiphone Valve Jr amp, along with overdrive, and
chorus/vibrato pedals. He's going to be launching a new YouTube channel
called Hanner on Harp soon and I encourage  you to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzeOl52NbFs

It's hard to describe just how cool it is to hear great players use my
little gizmo.

Ronnie Schreiber
The Electric Harmonica Co.
http://www.harmonicaster.com