[Harp-L] Off List Re: lone wolf harp attack USED

Tin Lizzie TrackHarpL@xxxxx
Sun Nov 24 09:04:39 EST 2019

Hi, Ian,

I have one that I’ve barely used.  My husband and I divide our year between north and south, and I’m pretty sure the Harp Attack is at the northern abode.  We’re leaving tomorrow (driving) to go up for Thanksgiving with friends.  I’ll look for it, there.

It’s going to be kind of a busy week for me, but I’ll try to fit this in.  I’ll email you a picture to make sure it’s the item you actually want.

It’s yours if you want it, after seeing the picture.  I’ll be happy to see it go to a good home.

Best wishes,
Elizabeth Hess