[Harp-L] REED VIEWING LIGHT Photos!

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Tue Oct 6 18:26:52 EDT 2020

Looks like that would work...
What I use is a handy pocket 35mm slide viewer... I probably bought mine
off ebay years ago.
These don't seem to be as readily available today, but do show up on ebay.
This link to B&H photo and video, shows the Omega brand that I have.
It takes 2 AAA batteries, and produces enough light to show the gaps around
the reed.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/201001-REG/General_Brand_96MSV_2x2_Slide_Viewer.html

Google "pocket slide viewer" and you may see others.

Ken H in OH