[Harp-L] WILL WILDE LAZY [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

randy singer randy@xxxxx
Wed Feb 24 00:49:57 EST 2021

https://youtu.be/RsY4TCNxNBo

After watching the absolutely incredible Paul Butterfield documentary, one of my favorite harmonica players and particular inspiration to me, I couldn’t help but listen and wonder to this new video from Will Wilde.

I have no idea how he makes the upper register sounds so incredible it’s that special tuning.

I dare say he is the modern day equivalent to Paul Butterfield.

If there is any blues harMonica player that could bring the harmonica to a New successful
commercial level I believe it would be will!!

Go for it will, more of you!!

Randy Singer Music
www.randysinger.com
954-929-7733