[Harp-L] Cy Leo on the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Neil Warren mrp00bah@xxxxx
Tue Oct 26 13:37:19 EDT 2021

Hi all, Cy Leo is the latest to join me on the podcast. A native of Hong Kong, but currently living in New York, Leo is an incredible chromatic player who we're going to hear a whole lot more from, not least because he's currently auditioning for America's Got Talent!
Find the podcast on your favourite podcast player on your smartphone by searching for 'Happy Hour Harmonica' or search for the same in your computers search engine.
Thanks
Cy Leo interview - Happy Hour Harmonica Podcast

|  |  |

|  |
Cy Leo interview - Happy Hour Harmonica Podcast

Cy Leo joins me on episode 48.Leo is from Hong Kong, where he started learning to play classical chromatic harmo...