[Harp-L] Paul Orta hospitalised

Robert Koch has just sent me an email explaining that Paul Orta is currently
being hospitalised in a Psychiatric Hospital for "manic depression". From
what Robert knows, it's pretty severe since Paul has, it seems, forgotten
how to read or write.

The German members of his current trio, Peter Krause and Michael Maass, are
going to organise benefit concerts in Germany to raise money for the medical
bills. If any of you want to enquire aout donations, I recommend e-mailing
Robert directly at rok68-at-aon.at, he may have more information than I
have. In the meantime, there's a little thing you can do and that's getting
hold of Paul's latest CD "Cool Step", his best release ever in my opinion. I
will try and post a full review of that record in the coming days and post
details on how the record can be acquired from the USA.

I'm sorry to have to forward such depressing news to the list, but Robert
has trouble reading and writing to Harp-L and asked me to relay the
information. We will keep you posted if and when we get more information.

Ben FELTEN, Editor
http://www.planetharmonica.com