Re: [Harp-L] Re: Famous People

Pete Remenyi <pmremenyi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I mostly lurk here, but I've got to comment on this
> one. I'm totally with you on this and not your
> drummer. I would not give her one either.

this seems like a no brainer to me, too.  if she had any clue,
she would realize that this is how you make your living, and
would be fine with that.  if not, the heck with her.  from chris'
description, it sounds like maybe she realized her faux pas
when she gave him $20.  but who knows?

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.