RE: [Harp-L] A Truly Sad Situation!

Good call, Bill. I've detected no mean, spiteful, or overly critical
comments from anybody on this list, especially those that might start a
possible amp war. I'm not sure if it was the comments (thin or fat) about
the Meteor, or something else, that made SONNYTONE decide to stay away from
the list.

But I can say he will be sorely missed if he leaves.  I've learned a lot
from his posts and I'm saving up my money to buy one of his great amps...and
I might even get a Meteor, I'm so intrigued by both of the amps.

This is a very tame list.  I know in the past there have been a few flame
wars but that's what happens when you get hundreds of individuals from all
over the world who have a passion for a particular topic posting their
opinions.

I myself love spirited debate and I love it when people disagree.  Much of
what we discuss on this list has to do with opinion rather than fact so
there should be disagreements.  As long as we're civil and reasonably
polite, I think we should debate points without fear of people think we're
flaming.

Robert G.