[Harp-L] Harmonicaq Seminar at Grand Canyon

I just finished my first "Chromatic Seminar for Diatonic Players" and it was very successful to say the least. Rob Paparozzi came on the last day and really tied everything together. He has gone from being my student into a true PRO chromatic player!

I am going to repeat this Seminar and develop it at the Grand Canyon Music Festival next year. This will be a Chromatic Harmonica Seminar for Diatonic Players (and others) from Sep 1-5, 2006 at the Grand Canyon followed by a Big Harmonica Bash to celebrate my Birthday on Sep 6, 2006 with both a classical ensemble and a band!!

I hope Rob Paparozzi can make it and bring Bernard Purdie plus a group; I hope to also play with string quartet. This proves to be something of a great harmonica get together and no better place than the Grand Canyon. The Seminar will be $500 and I will be at the Grand Canyon Music Festival in September of this year to set up hotel deals and facilities.

I know all the players who came to this last week's Seminar felt it was 'life changing" and perhaps they could tell you more about this. Now I hope we can bring together a group of the finest players to the Grand Canyon do this next seminar.

Please email me if interested and tell others.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com