From: rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] re: Jason Ricci review
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:46:10 -0500

Jason is a great harp player. I'd put him in the top ten ever. Unlike some of
the modern harp players, his playing fits the songs. There's rarely technique
for technique's sake. If Jason had a good vocalist/keyboard player I'd put his
live album up there with the Allman Brothers Live at the Fillmore or Live Dead.
The band and the songs really are that good.

I hear Roger Daltry's band broke up. Maybe he'll be available. Maybe Chilly
Kurtz- what a combo that would be.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm