[Harp-L] "HARP TO HEART"-- featuring "themillion dollar harmonica quintet"

I wanted to respond to Randy Singer's post and link that he has made available via his website.

I listened to the track that Julian Dawson wrote and produced many yrs ago in Nashville....
which featured some of the Heaviest players around:

Charlie McCoy, Howard Levy, JellyRoll Johnson and Randy Singer....they each a get a real nice feature with McCoy playing both Chromatic and Diatonic and Singer playing Millioniser, Chromatic and Diatonic.

It sounds like Levy & Jelly were on Diatonics.
It was an awesome 'listen' as each player has such a unique sound that it was EZ for me to say, "oh that's Levy, or Rand , Charlie or Jelly!

A big thanx to Julian and especially Randy who NEVER hesitates to share Harp Knowledge and Music with 'anyone' thats interested!

Wow, IMO this is the kind of stuff that made me a Harp-l believer and I find it hard to understand why nobody even responded....oh well....here's the link again to Randy's site, then just click on the link to Julian's Song.....
www.randysinger.com

I suppose I should add some Jason Ricci content to my post to make it more relevant to Harp-L,-)))

OK.....if Jason were in Nashville at the time, it would have been the Harmonica SEXTET,-).....!

Thanx again Randy and Julian!

all the best,
rob paparozzi