Re: [Harp-L] Tube Help for Harmony H-400C (SAFETY WARNING)

--- Vern Smith <jevern@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Aaron writes
> [...]

Vern writes
... I would
> plug it into a plug-strip that includes a
> ground-fault circuit protector.
> Such plug-strips are relatively inexpensive and are
> available at your local
> hardware store.

It is good sense to have something to protect you
regardless of the cost of the amp.
But, if you value your health, do NOT get a cheap plug
strip with or without a Ground Fault Interuption
circuit. It is important to know that the circuit will
perfom properly. You do not have to spend a bundle,
but the cheapies do not always work. Whatever you get,
test it with a much lighter load before hooking up to
something that might kill you.

Chris

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html