-----Original Message-----
From: mudharp@xxxxxxxxxx

The Foghorn has been sold for the first time and the feedback was music to my
ears (Brad Kava's feedback on my site). I knew it thumped that's why I'm using
it.

The second element has a mind numbing -49db output and does not have quite as
much low end explosion as the Foghorn or A1, but the element has a brighter tone
and still has real big low end when compared to CM's, CR's and old Crystals.
The output is the main characteristic with this beast.