Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L Meeting at SPAH Thurs. 4 PM at bar reminder

In a message dated 8/6/2006 11:10:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mktspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

So  you will have the mandatory *LARGE* nametags at the meet and great,
right Michael.  I'm just worried that they won't be as  prominent as the
sm tags.  Make sure Elizabeth keeps hers  on.  That's why you're
representing the list stern taskmaster  and strict disciplinarian that
you are.   fjm

okay......As Michael will be within Arms reach of his  Renny.....so shall I
be within reach of a  glass of  Courvoisier..... so  -  easily ferreted out,
name tag or  not   :)

The SlideMeister crew want to make their tags prominent.... a  little
overkill imho, so I'm opting for just my SPAH  nametag.... I have long hair, glasses
and a bit of a Scots  accent...that should be quite sufficient <G>

...hmmm or maybe a pool cue?

Elizabeth