[Harp-L] Re: Motown in 12th position

Probably because there are fewer 'free kicks' in 12th. What you gain in
melodic/harmonic flexibility, you lose in having a solid 'home chord'.
Do you play in 12th Ron? I do a lot of things in rehearsal that I think
sound great, but I can't necessarily pull them off in a performance. By
the way, you don't really have to overblow to play 'Crazy' in 12th. The
4th in the middle octave (ie Bb in the key of F, assuming a C harp) is
not a critical necessity.
RD