[Harp-L] Getting Started Playing Blues Harp

I just noticed that one of my favorite links from when I started has
gone off the web. I panicked a bit because I always loved this page and
was using its list of songs as a guideline and hadn't saved it. So I
found it in google's cache. I'm posting how to retrieve it from there in
case anyone wants it before it disappears from the cache and is gone for
good.

Bill Hines

An alternate way to get to the cached entry of that second document is
to do this:

1. go to www.google.com
2. enter the search terms like this (including the quotes): "the blues
standards" "faqs for neophytes, newbies"
3. In the results, you will see this page but if you click on it, you'll
get a "not found error" so don't do that. Instead, click on the "cached"
link just below it. That should send you to the copy in google's cache.
4. In your browser menu, choose File/Save As to save it to your hard
drive.