[Harp-L] Transition from Pucker to Tongue Block

List Friends,

I am currently "woodshedding" and attempting to make the transition
from pucker to tongue block. I can, do vamping, fluttering, octaves,
single notes, bending etc...but find it difficult to achieve the same
tone and bending is tough. One person recommended the u block on lower
notes, but that feels like cheating to me. Any advice? I am am open to
any suggestions on playing..adding tongue blocking to popular
licks...resources...anything. Thanks

--
Matthew Smart
matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx