RE: [Harp-L] Entertainment/ Muse (not exactly harp content...)

Don't get me wrong . . .
I am an instrumentalist and enjoy music without singing. I just know from
experience that the fickle general public can't pay attention!
I am not saying there are not audiences for music without singing. I AM
saying that audiences that aren't interested in music per se are more
interested in musical performances that incorporate singing; that is, songs.

This is why get-togethers like SPAH are so thrilling (and scary): everyone
is there to pay attention!
Gary