Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci & New Blood at Paula Jean's - 4/29/06

EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

> At the end of the evening, Jason himself seems to miss the irony of  closing
> the show by announcing "one last small number"  ....then launching into
> Goenophiny (the longest in his  repertoire).  I'm worn out watching him in action
> for the hours he  puts in. He's non-stop motion.

if you listen to the 9/15/2005 terra recording, he also closed with Goenophiny.
he finishes it at about the 22 minute mark, calling out "that's all i got".
it was plenty.  it was almost 3 am.  and he was heading to schenectady for
a morning radio show.  yeesh.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Can't you hear my lambs a callin'?
Oh good shepherd won't you feed my sheep?