RE: [Harp-L] Blues in D.C.

http://www.dcblues.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of samblancato
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 2:19 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Blues in D.C.

Hi Folks,

My girlfriend has this idea of us going down to D.C. sometime this
summer to see some stuff at the National Gallery (early renaissance
stuff ) and we thought it would be cool to check out what ever blues
scene there was to be had down there.  Or perhaps there might me a Blues
Festival going on there or in Georgetown or Alexandria that we could
attend.  If anybody has any info on clubs, bands and what not I'd be
very grateful.  Thanks.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh