Fwd: [Harp-L] VS: capturing and holding audiences/FRONTMAN/SIDEMAN

Adrenaline can lift your playing - IF - you're ready to handle it. If
you're well prepared it adds fuel. You'ce created channels for the
fuel to flow and do its work. If you're not prepared or if the channel
sare blocked off by fear, that fuel will burn you down instead of
lifting you up.

Been both places.

Winslow

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Haka Harri" <harri.haka@...>
wrote:

Steve,

Most important is, surprisingly, stage fright. Dressing up properly
and knowing the songs with a sense of improvisation are essential. But
nervous anticipation on how the crowd will react give a shot of
adrenaline that will drive any harp player to the upper limit of his /
her capabilities.

Harri