The Dano I had committed suicide after killing my tone and a crapload of batteries for a year.. Sold the Premier box when I was in between bands for a few years (loved it though) and overloaded and fried the Yamaha reverb processor after half a year of gigging with it. (it couldn't handle direct mic play thru).

Hopefully the Lone Wolf holds up to its claims. I've pretty much had it with modern effect gadgets. I've been checking out reviews on the Musician's Friend website. . I'll gig with it for a few months before giving a review. That way the pedal will have an honest workout. I'll get some audience feedback on it as well.

mike

On Oct 13, 2007, at 6:47 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 12
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:50:01 -0400
From: dennis moriarty <dmoriarty@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Memory Man
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Hey Warren. I recently bought a used EH "#1 echo pedal" which I
didn't like at all . Especially relative to my (more expensive and
much smoother) Maxon analog AD999. Obviously if we get together as
planned you can try out the Maxon with your Cruncher. What I'm really
interested in hearing is the Lone Wolf delay here:   http://
www.lwharpamps.com and eventually trying the Pog or Hog by EH. d