Re: [Harp-L] Lone Wolf delay

Hey Michael,
I guarantee you will dig the Lone Wolf Pedal!    The one Randy sent me to
test is not going back to him........I'm buying the dang thing!

What Randy has done to this thing is keep the pedal in the "Harp Delay"
parameters and not like all the other pedals have, which have  WAYYYYY
TOOOOOOO much delay  that's made for guitar players. Of course we can keep
it turned down, but we don't need 16 seconds of delay.

BUT the main thing Lone Wolf doesn't suck tone.   There's a slight change in
loudness, but it is so subtle that you wonder if you mind is playing tricks
because we tested it so intently.  Actually, Mark Wison thought it was
louder running it through the delay while in bypass.  VERY INTERESTING!!!!!

 I had done the DanEcho mod a year ago to that useless pedal and it still
did not sound even close to Randy's box.  I ended up throwing the DanEcho in
the trash.  Too much gear and that was the most useless piece of gear I
owned.

I have no affiliation with Randy other than testing his pedal and now buying
it.  There's no doubt in my mind that it's the grand daddy of delay pedals
as far as tone is concerned.  I haven't heard the Maxon Delay that Dennis M.
uses and I know that's a good one too as Dennis M. bought them all until he
found the Maxon....except for the Lone Wolf.  I'm quite sure it would be
hard pressed to find one better than these 2 pedals to be completely honest.

Thanks to all of you who gave me a "Hang in there, buddy".  It meant alot!!!