[Harp-L] Re:THM's

Would any Sonny Jr 410 owners who actually like this mic please email me  off
list as to how they set their 410, I have many 410 owners with these mics
who say they are all bass, the mids and highs do not shine. I have many overseas
 customers whose English is not great and I need to describe to them how to
set  it. I don't own and I guess never will own one, I still love my white
label 50's  CR's and sell them to my customers and have never had a problem, they
all say  they are the best mic they ever owned. I pick the best elements I can
get off  ebay, 99H86 1950's CR's, or hot CM's. Not so many CM's, all CR's., I
still am  selling mics only to my amp customers, I don't have that many and
these mics  match up with the 410 perfectly.