Re: [Harp-L] Help with rattling sound on 8 draw

Holding the plate against a strong flashlight, the reed appears to have
the same alignment as the other reeds.

I tried plinking it gently as seen on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkqmXP9IVyg. (I did *not* pull it hard to
change the tone). It makes a sound.