[Harp-L] Imaginary Holes Harmonica Technique.

Hello All,
I've been developing this technique for a little while now and though
you might like a look....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn_0p4C4TtM

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gUdVrv4kg4U

It's only for tongue-block style playing which limits it's audience
somewhat. Brendan Power said this earlier today....."I'm not an expert
on chordal playing, so can't offer any intelligent comment, sorry!"

Not many people have got it yet.....Rory McLeod said..."well done mate
you have mastered 'overblowing'."

But James Conway said..."I've been going to harmonica conventions and
events for years and I've pretty much heard, tried, and discussed
everything there is about our instrument, but this thing your doing is a
first for me."

Pat Missin reckons it may have been done by early Cajun harmonica
players, but the jury's still out.

Adam Gussow thinks a Blues player called Jimi Lee knows of it, but no
reply from him as yet.

And no reply from Rick Epping either, so being a bit impatient, I though
I'd ask Harp-L members.

What do you think????

Cheers,
Joel Thomas.