[Harp-L] 1954 National Stagestar

Hey everybody I am toying with the idea of letting this amp go on a trade i tryed a Sonny Jr 4X10 and i liked it quite a bit so if anyone has one (in good shape) that they would like to trade let me know offline.\\

here is a link to the stagestar this one is identical to mine.  this amp has 4X oval Rolas 7X11 alnicos same found in the national tremotone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXIAv9G-_10&feature=PlayList&p=4F4F35A3BAE42FC7&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=57

and here is the original owner my buddy Bharath playing it at the montreal Jazz Festival the stagestar is right next to him in the video this is the one i have for trade.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXvz98jrTa0&feature=channel_page