Re: [Harp-L] new video- randy singer

Hey Randy,

a Big KUDOS from up here in NYC! I will now add The Van Dyke Room to my must sees in Miami...this is a terrific spotlight for YOU and our instrument.....this interview is quite impressive....again, Bravo baby!

Best, Rob Paparozzi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Singer" <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [Harp-L] new video- randy singer

I have been working full time as a musician/harmonica player for the last 15 years. Much of what I have done is written in my free how-to do-it book THE MUSICIANS HANDBOOK on my website and available to all as a free download.

One of the secrets I use is to book the venues I play and have had tremendous success doing this. I book a number of high profile venues in miami beach and I am instrumental in keeping live music alive and helping to put musicians to work.

PBS recently did a feature on my work last week and I have uploaded the video here.