[Harp-L] Harmonica patent search

I know a few of you like to research patents on harp designs. I have a design I'm considering getting patented for chromatics but
I need to do a specific search on the US Patent office website. Is there a way to look up harmonicas then hone in on a specific part of the chromatic to see if the patent has been granted.

I don't want to give any details until I do the search myself then perhaps contact a patent attorney.

thanks
Michael Easton
www.harmonicarepair.com