tension. Learning to tell your body to relax is a lot cheaper and healthier.

Mike
www.harmonicarepair.com

On Jun 29, 2010, at 1:45 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 13
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:59:17 EDT
From: MundHarp@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Levelling the Playing Field
To: conruth@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 29/06/2010 06:58:53 Malay Peninsula Standard Time,
conruth@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  Madcat says;     Relax.  No part of your body needs to be  tense
when you play harmonica

Peter is 100% right!

In my opinion, a harmonica player... Or a singer for that matter, will most
ALWAYS make a more musical sound if they "Lose that tension"...

Just RELAX...

Best wishes,

John "Whiteboy" Walden
English harmonica player,