Re: [Harp-L] Bibb & Dermody

Here is a chance to get a good idea of what harp-l's own Grant Dermody has been doing with blues great Eric Bibb lately. It was recorded last fall at Telluride, Colorado's Sheridan Opera House. Unfortunately, Grant isn't credited in the Youtube text or the video content, but you can easily see Bibb's full approval of Grant's work. Watch for a killer harp solo midway through. The rest of the show was just as cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbYOHNJEuFY&feature=youtube_gdata

BTW, Bibb is either already on or just putting together a tour celebrating Booker White's guitar. I think Grant is playing with him on at least some of those dates. Also, Bibb's new album features Grant's harmonica on the majority of the cuts. If you want to hear some first-class acoustic blues I heartily recommend that you catch this great blues duo live or via CD.

Michelle