[Harp-L] Re: Musical Theory

Back to Manhattan School of Music days and the jokes:

B came into the same bar but had to act natural because C# had seen Bb who was Haydn, and promised not to Telemann as long as he didn't look Bach, Faure's a jolly good fellow.
BTW, Homeland Security did come looking for Brahms.

I am still teaching chromatic to those of you who actually wish to get Music Theory and have Skype to do international, otherwise it's NYC

Please feel free to contact me personally.

Harmonically yours,

Robert
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com