Re: [Harp-L] Re: Musical Theory

I must say if you have SKYPE and want to treat yourself, sign up for a Lesson with Mr. Bonfiglio, it matters NOT what style player you are he has logged thousands of hours of practice and his tips, techniques and developed skills that WILL make you a better better Harmonica Player and even more importantly a GOOD Musician!

I was lucky enough to study privately with him for a few years on and off and really learned volumes. Robert can show you HOW to practice, keep it fun and first and foremost apply your playing to the wide world of music. It worked for me and I'm one happy customer and I plan on going back for more as we are never finished learning....

best,
Rob Paparozzi

I am still teaching chromatic to those of you who actually wish to get Music Theory and have Skype to do international, otherwise it's NYC

Please feel free to contact me personally.

Harmonically yours,

Robert
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com