Re: [Harp-L] Re: Shure CM US made elements

Tim writes

JT30.com has some replacement magnetic elements for $30. I haven't tried them, but Keith says they sound good, and he is a reputable guy.

To which I'd add Keith has been a tremendous help and freind to harp-l the list. His generous donation of the harp-l.org domain and his getting archives up when we had none are both good deeds that need rewarding. Take a look at www.harpamps.com, if Keith has something you can use consider buying it from him if it works for you. fjm